I see you drivin' 'round town with the guy I...
And I’m like, f*** you… yep. Pretty much LOVE this song. Don’t know why. I just do. It has that feel of, I’m going to get under your skin, without really trying to get under your skin. :) Which should make you even madder, because 1)I don’t have to try and 2) I’m having fun doing it.
Sarah Palin brand condoms come in 3 sizes: small, medium, and “I can see...
Damon: *reading a Twilight book* “What up with this Bella girl? Edward is so...– (via teenagemillionare)
Why do we love what we can't have?
Or better yet: Why do we allow ourselves to lose what we’ve loved and had? Or even better a question still: Why do we allow it to happen again? You know, I always love watching movies with a happy the-couple-ends-up-together-happy-ending. People don’t enjoy movies where the couple ends up hurt and alone. Would you pay eight dollars to see that? Doubt it. Why not? Because, you say,...
When we hurt, we really hurt. But once we can hurt, we can love. This quote has been going through my head all day; it is so true. Who knew a show like vampire diaries would have such heart felt quotes? Not me. I have come to find that the pain of losing someone slowly subsides. It goes from an open wound to, well, more of a light bruise, where you only know it’s there if bothered in some...
And this is why I love college life.
Floormate: Why do people have to suck?
Kalyn: Because they're little hoes, that's what they do!!!
* Dillon: I love the Harry Potter books!
* Kalyn: Ugh, I hated those books!
* Me: Kalyn secretly cried when she turned 12 and didn't get a letter from Hogwarts.
* Dillon: I know right? We all did...
* Kalyn: Ugh, yeah, you and your little magical self.
* Dillon: I bet you have a wand, don't you?
* Kalyn: Are you calling me a witch????
* ........ (Awkward silence)
* Connor: So what, do you wanna just do the usual routine, dinner and the lake?
* Me: Are you saying we're boring and predictable?
* Connor: Yes, but I wouldn't change anything.
* Me: Why not? I mean, I guess we do do the same thing every time we go out.. why not do something different for Valentine's Day?
* Connor: Well, what do you want to do then?
* Me: Oh well, if we do something different and then it sucks, that wouldn't be any fun either though.
* Connor: Yeah, that's what I figured you'd say.
* I still remember that conversation.... sigh.
When we hurt, we really hurt, but once you can hurt, you can love.– Lexi
why make a fool of yourself trying to make conversation when you can bite your...
You don’t have to cover your tracks if you walk on the path you’re...
All I’ve learned is that it doesn’t really matter that you’re...
If your love were a dessert, I’d be the cookie monster.– :)